FOREST STOCK MAPPING
Stock Mapping of Reserved and Protected Forest
One of the prime authorities related to forest conservation is the Forest Department, Government of Maharashtra. The Department works towards sustainable development and conservation of forest assets. With the growing urbanization, the department undertook the mammoth task of digitization of Forest stock using the traditional handwritten maps.
Coderizers have digitized 2000+ handwritten stock maps using Remote Sensing & Image Interpretation techniques.
● Identify the encroachment areas spread over thousands of acres in fragments
● Data available in paper maps
● Documents stored at different geographic locations.
● No uniformity /consistency in data
● Unavailability of data at centralized location for Decision making.
● Forest stocks digitalization using Geospatial techniques
● Effective Geospatial visualization platform
● Dynamic data made available
● Automation of layout maps creation process for distribution to field officers.
● Reduced Manual efforts
● Huge cost savings
● Increased Accuracy
● Quantifiable data available at single click
● Data -accessibility for hard-to-reach forest regions.
At CodeRize we help business build an intelligently designed digital future. Tell us about your idea, and we’ll offer the most fitting technological solution.