A Mission Critical Mobile Application
Agriculture department of Maharashtra is a key authority which implements different agriculture schemes using the latest technologies and trends.
Peek Panchnama is a mission critical mobile application developed by CodeRizers for the State Government of Maharashtra, Agriculture Department. It aids in assessment of damaged crops due to unseasonal post-monsoon rains and provides an easy and fastest way to claim insurance for recovering damage.
● Unavailability of real-time data
● Visiting areas hit by the unseasonal rain - a daunting, cost & labor intensive task.
● No easy and handy process for claiming crop insurance
● Critical situation demanding quick assessment
● Development of mobile app within very short time span of 48 hrs
● Time-stamped photos of damaged crops
● Easy gathering of required information through’ mobile app
● Easy claims via mobile application
● Crop damage visualization
● Easy assessment
● Reduce cost and effort
● Efficient claim handling .
● Accelerate the process of crop damage assessment
● Informed and actionable decision making
At CodeRize we help business build an intelligently designed digital future. Tell us about your idea, and we’ll offer the most fitting technological solution.