Water Conservation Assets Mapping
Adarsh gaon is self-sufficient and empowered village in Maharashtra. AdarshGram yojana is one of the government schemes whose name is derived from Adarsh gaon. One of the major criteria for Ideal village ranking is availability of water resources in village.
CodeRizers have mapped water conservation assets in nearly 100 villages in Maharashtra using geospatial techniques.
• Assets details are in hard copy documents
• No asset visualization and monitoring
• Unavailability of data at centralized locations for stakeholders
• Asset digitalization using geospatial technique
• Asset visualization and monitoring via web
• Single point gateway for stakeholders
• Reduce manual efforts
• Informed and actionable decision making
• Saves large amount of cost
At CodeRize we help business build an intelligently designed digital future. Tell us about your idea, and we’ll offer the most fitting technological solution.